On this International Women’s Day, Syscomax wishes to highlight the contribution of its employees to the company’s success.
Since its creation, Syscomax has proudly valued the undeniable contribution of women to business, industry and society. It also actively encourages them in their career ambitions, so they get involved in the construction industry and bring about positive change to the field.
Here are some facts about women in the business:
- Since 2016, a woman has been at the head of Syscomax: Mélissa Robitaille.
- Mélissa has been Chair of the Board of Directors of the Corporation des entrepreneurs généraux du Québec (CEGQ) since 2020.
- In addition to general management, women oversee our legal affairs, communications and marketing, payables and receivables, human resources, workplace health and safety, and service departments.
- 38% of company employees are women.
- In 35 years, these pillars of our company have participated in the realization of 721 projects.
- Current female employees have more than 180 years of experience combined with the company.
Syscomax wishes to thank all these exceptional women for their unique and vital contribution!